- Stop by the Clarington Visitor’s Centre to pick up your 2017 brochure guide! New to the area? Speak to one of the knowledgeable and friendly tourism staff for site recommendations and learn about great attractions to explore in Clarington.
- Choose your own adventure. There are 15 locations on this year’s tour with many sites offering guided tours, displays, activities, and demonstrations. It’s best to plan your route in advance to see as many locations as possible. Download the 2017 brochure or interactive map today!
- Get comfortable. Wear good walking shoes, bring a hat, and use sunscreen. You’ll want to be ready to walk up the ski hill at Brimacombe or enjoy a hike on one of the trails at the Kendal Crown Lands.
- Share your experience! Take a pic and connect with us on Facebook or Twitter @DOClarington with #DOClarington be sure to share your comments about the 2017 tour.
- Grab a bite at a site! Some sites have tasty food options for purchase: Kendal Community Centre – lunch combo (sandwich, salad, cookie, and drink); ThinkBFAB – pizza tastings or buy a slice; Kendal United Church – muffins and beverages; and Harvey Jackson Memorial Park – BBQ’d hotdogs!
- Ask questions and have fun! We are so grateful to the many volunteers and site owners who help to make Doors Open Clarington possible. They are happy to share their knowledge and stories with you!