Hungry? Doors Open Clarington has you covered!
Some of our sites have food available for purchase. As Doors Open Clarington is free admission, many of our sites are run by volunteers and the food that they are selling is a way to fundraise to keep these sites open to the public.
Any support that we can give them is very much appreciated.
Here is a list of the sites that have food and what will be available for 2018:
- Fundraiser BBQ lunch available for purchase
- Hamburger or Sausage on a Bun – $5.00
- Hot Dog – $3.00
- Ice Cream Bar – $2.00
- Muffin – $1.00
- Pop – $1.00
- Bottled Water – $1.00
- Coffee – $1.00
- Tea will also be available from Tea Granny’s
OLD MARCH HOTEL
- Durham East 4-H Dairy Club will be selling lunch items
- Baked goods also available for purchase
NEWTONVILLE GENERAL STORE
- Open during Doors Open Clarington from 7am-10pm
- Grab & Go breakfast and lunch sandwiches, baked goods, etc.
- More information available at this LINK
BOWMANVILLE ROCKIN’ ROTARY RIBS AND BREWS RIBFEST
- Open from 12:00pm – 11:00 pm on June 9th
- Various ribs and BBQ products for sale
- We recommend that you check it out on your way home from Doors Open Clarington!
- Also open on Friday June 8th from 12pm – 11pm and Sunday June 10th from 12pm – 8pm
- More information at this LINK